While i surf the net a few days ago, i found these effing funny videos. Its about david blaine (fake one) doing some retarded magic on some losers who acted along with him in the videos. What the EFF!!??!?!! YOU DEMON.!!! you guys can watch it too, just type "funny david blaine" or something like that to get the link to a few videos and watch it, its really cool and stupid.
Alright getting serious now, today is tuesday. I had storyboarding and animation class today, i finally finished drawing my animation today. Yeah finally, one homework down, dont know how many effing more.
OKAY. I found out that working with maya and 3ds max is effing fun. I realised that the damn teacher did not teach us lighting in maya so i played around with the lights myself. I came out with something i like in 3 hours.

"Wanna play...?"
AHAHA... Mahjong table!! i think i'm still not very good at the lights. I did this piece of work a few days ago when my friends sent me the Maya 8.5 program. I didnt know what to do at first, then i walked out of my room and i saw this hong kong drama. There was a group of 4 people playing mahjong in a gambling den. Then the idea came to me... then i went back to my room after getting a drink, i stared making a table using a simple cube. Then the legs, then the drawers, then the lamp. Lastly, i added the chairs and the lightings.
After everything, here comes the render view. Woohoo..... a little bit blur but i think its alright. Happy. Shoik. Done.
I'm happy that i've learned another thing in maya. Hope the teacher will teach more. Test coming sia... must do well. 3d is my only hope. i didnt do well for drawing, digital imaging. must buck up. MUST.
today is a boring day. (random)
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment